I have a list of 500+ issue keys in a CSV format and would like to add a common label to all.
You could use the CSV issue list in a JQL and the bulk edit them...
issue in (1,2,3...500+)
then use bulk change to edit the label field.
Hello William,
I support what Jack said, I'd do a JQL filter and bulk update to add a common label, and you're done.
If you already have a CSV of the issues, add a column for the common label, and then reimport it using the external system import tool. This will update the issues if the issue key is defined on the CSV, it won't create the issues again. However, you want to be careful that the CSV contains all fields that are being used by the issues - if those fields are not on the CSV then they will be cleared.
See Updating Existing Issues on this page.
Hope this helps
Note I don't know if there is a limit on the number of issue keys you can place in the search.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.