Hi Guys,
I have epics with a fixed version ABC & these epics then have linked stories, I need to list all the stories which are linked to these epics something like
Is it possible to get those story list using jql ?
I have managed to get the list of all stories which are linked to those epics using below jql
issueFunction in issuesInEpics('fixVersion = "ABC"')
@Vishal
You need the following JQL concept:"Epic Link" = ABC
From there, Jira will display the list of Epics and by clicking on them, Jira will load the issues (Story) associated with it. See below:
JQL shows all epics and your key::
Result. Jira show me all issues related with the epic link
I hope this helps. If this is not what you are looking for, please provide more details.
Regards,
Fernando
Hi , @Vishal !
If we are talking about out-of-box Jira Software Server I agree with @Fernando Eugênio da Silva , but first of all you should get these Epics:
issuetype in (Epic) and fixVersion in (ABC)
Then you can use Epic's keys like told Fernando:
"Epic Link" in (key-1, key-2)
Also I can recommend you cool extra app, that will be more useful - JQL Search Extensions for Jira - the JQL extensions
It can seach like that:
issue in allIssuesInEpic("fixVersion in ABC)
Hi, @Vishal !
Nice, it is Scriptrunner's function (extra app) - here you can find the documentation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.