Hello community,
I plan to implement a SSO (via Azure AD through Access) in my different instances but I have some constraints I would need to clarify first. Here is my situation:
- 2 organisations belonging to the same group
* 1 organisation with 1 instance
* 1 organisation with 3 instances (my organisation)
- 1 common domain for both organisations (group domain)
- 2 Admin teams (1 for each organisation and each can't get access to the other organization)
- 1 organisation would like to do provisioning the other organisation doesn't want it
Is it possible to implement the SSO in that situation ?
Moreover, in my organization I also have external domains I would need to add to my Azure AD but might be already in their own company SSO model. Does it create a blocker for the SSO implementation ?
Many thanks in advance for your support !