TL;DR I want to make a dashboard visible without logging into Jira, but I am concerned about PII issues if I make each project fully visible without login. Is there anything I can do to make the metrics populate in the dashboard, while still keeping the individual ticket details private? I also only see 1 gadget of 14 listed. This dashboard should be listing information from 5 or so different projects. Why is this?
I have a dashboard that I would like to share with some upper management personnel, but they don't want to be required to login to Jira to see various features, tickets, etc.
I usually get around this by either sharing my screen with whatever information they're asking for, or by providing a CSV.
They expressed an interest in wanting to see multiple different graphs at once in a centralized area. I went ahead and made some saved filters and the dashboard. I made all of these publicly visible "Anyone on the internet. No sign-in required".
To test to see if they can access this info, I logged out. After accessing the URL all I see is this:

I've got 14 gadgets added to that dashboard, but I only see 1 gadget, and it shows an error message.
I was troubleshooting this with some other personnel and it looks like if I modify the project permissions, I might be able to make it fully publicly visible.
The thing is, I can NOT make all projects fully publicly visible because I am concerned at the chance of PII getting leaked somehow through customer error. Is there anything I can do to populate the gadgets without exposing the actual ticket information and details to the public?