Hi everyone,
I want to hide transition button after one time click and with Scriptrunner.
But I don't know, how I do this? Can you help me?
Thanks for now..
Solved with;
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Condition-for-Clone-of-issue/qaq-p/1213773
Thanks.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The best way to "hide" a transition button is to not have a transition that does something you do not want people to be able to do. Why does your workflow have transitions you don't want in it? Would it not be easier to get the workflow right?
Thank you.
I have template "tasks" and "subtasks". With a transition, I can copy them. But I want to copy for just one time. And than, I should copy from copied task. First task shouldn't copy.
I have scriptrunner code for copy, and it is progressing. But I couldn't hide transition.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.