I was using Oauth for authenticating with bitbucketCloud while integrating it with a application.I was following this doc: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/use-oauth-on-bitbucket-cloud/I needed the auth_token which could be generated using this GET call as per the doc: "<a href="https://bitbucket.org/site/oauth2/authorize?client_id=%7Bkey%7D&response_type=token" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org/site/oauth2/authorize?client_id={key}&response_type=token</a>"In browser I am able to get the call_bacl url response (generating the auth token) but in my application I am not getting any response. It is giving me 401 unauthorized error even if the connection is successful.Kindly help me with this? How to make this above call work?ThanksAmiya
<a href="https://bitbucket.org/site/oauth2/authorize?client_id=%7Bkey%7D&response_type=token" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">https://bitbucket.org/site/oauth2/authorize?client_id={key}&response_type=token</a>
Hi Amiya,
I'm not 100% sure, but I think that the call to https://bitbucket.org/site/oauth2/authorize?client_id={client_id}&response_type=token may work on browser only.
I would suggest posting your question in the developer community forum as well, which is specifically for questions related to Cloud development for Bitbucket:
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/c/bitbucket-development/bitbucket-cloud/13
Kind regards,Theodora
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.