I have been told to contact 'my Jira Administrators', but I don't know how. So someone, please help.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It's impossible for us to know how they would prefer to be contacted, or who they are.
I would ask other users of your Jira around you, the people who granted you access to it, or the person who told you to use that Jira.
So you're saying I should contact the Mojang Bug Tracker Founder?
If they are the administrators of the Jira you are trying to access, then yes.
I know Mojang use Jira for issue tracking, but I don't know who the administrators for it are individually.
I'm trying to get my username, and Mojang told me to contact 'my Jira administrators', so I asked the Atlassian Community. I don't know who my administrators are, but I need to contact them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.