I'm looking for per-user statistics such as number of files, inserts, deletes, rows, etc.
No, Bitbucket does not currently compute this kind of data.
You're not the only one: https://bitbucket.org/site/master/issue/4307/feature-request-contributor-statistics-bb
This is one of many small reasons why Bitbucket is seen of inferior to github...
+1
-1
There is an add-on which will give you some of that: https://blog.bitbucket.org/2015/08/05/awesome-graphs-for-bitbucket-visualized-statistics-for-git-and-mercurial-repositories/
But this cant be shared publicly.
If that is the case then bitbucket should do it now. We need to have this feature we are paying an huge amount and then we have to shell 10k more for just this feature this should be available by default as same is available in another tools as a default offering
Use gitstats instead
updated link: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BCLOUD-4307
Thank you for that link, even if it is 6 years later.
Thank you for that link, even if it is 6 years later Mateusz
I put together a small code that provides some Contributor Insight here https://github.com/darrenkoh/git-contributor-insight
Thanks for sharing this. I didn't know about it and does exactly what I was looking for!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.