Hello community,
We just started using Scriptrunner REST Endpoints to integrate with another system. Basically, another system calls that REST API and it contains issues from JQL filter with info.
The problem we are now facing is, that it is not updated every time it is called.
I was expecting that every time I call that REST Endpoint it runs through code, gets new list of issues and returns it, but nowadays REST calls returns issues which are in JQL filter anymore.
If I update code (like delete empty row etc.) or hit "scan" button, it returns what it should.
Is there any way to make these data actual everytime REST API is called? Or at least make any scheduler which would trigger scan every XX minutes?
I believe I have all necessary things in code which starts:
import com.onresolve.scriptrunner.runner.rest.common.CustomEndpointDelegate
import groovy.json.JsonBuilder
import groovy.transform.BaseScript
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.bc.issue.search.SearchService
import com.atlassian.jira.jql.parser.JqlQueryParser
import com.atlassian.jira.web.bean.PagerFilter
import javax.ws.rs.core.MultivaluedMap
import javax.ws.rs.core.Response
@BaseScript CustomEndpointDelegate delegate
Thank you
David