Hi,
I need to config my Jira Service Management (JSM) for use our Azure AD with a autentication policy with SSO. I have this configured and working fine for USERs (agents) that manage the issues, etc. for 100 "agents" (paid licence). Ex. agent1,2,3....@my-domain.com, this users uses their AD (Active Directory) credentials and loging ok.
BUT I need give an access for the rest of employees (customers) for any service project created, and all them are in the same Azure AD but they are "customers" that will use the help portal to manage their own issues.
I have added the email accounts at the "customer" option at each service project created but when the "customer" (customer1-employee1@my-domain.com) try to login at ......atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/ - Jira sent them an email with a link to ask them for a new password ....? Then they can access BUT I need that they use the SSO to auteticate in JSM.
Could you give me some suggestion and/or help?
Thanks!