I tried to make the custom field called "Product" using Select List (cascading) and Select List (single choice). Then the JIRA hangs and doesn't work.
https://sqms.atlassian.net/secure/admin/ViewCustomFields.jspa
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Could you tell us exactly where it hangs? What are you clicking on and entering, and where does the "hang" happen in the process? And how do you recover from it?
1. I make Select List (cascading), but I do not get the box for entering options.
If I click Create, the program freezes.
2. I make Select List (single choice), and use the following options,
"ABC"
"EFG"
"Not Applicable"
"**Other"
Then it freezes like above.
I wish that I can attach a screen shot here.
Why can't you attach screenshots?
Hello Jack,
OK, I will start from the scratch. I tried to create the Custom Field called Product (see the image 1)
Then, I selected the type as cascading dropdown menu. (see the image 2)
However, I do not get any option to list the Product options nor the options for each product name. (see image 3).
My product list (A,B,C) and their dependent list is like
Product
A - 123, 345, 678
B - aaa, bbb, ccc
C - 12, 34, 56
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.