I have an issue where the details of the workspace are not populating using https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces. I have two workspaces (let's call them Main and Secondary) where I created 2 OAuth credentials.
I created an OAuth in the Main workspace and then authenticated it to https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces via the postman. After clicking "Send", it is populating all of the repositories and workspaces. When I do the same thing on my Secondary workspace, I am not getting anything.
Both have permissions to read the Account, Workspace membership, projects, repositories, and pull requests. I am the only user on my bitbucket instance and I am the only user who created both workspaces. I have provided steps to reproduce below for your reference:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Postman.
2. At the URL, type in https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/workspaces
3. Change the call type to GET.
4. At the Authorization tab, select OAuth 2.0 as the Type.
5. Under the Configuration Options, configure the "Access Token URL" to https://bitbucket.org/site/oauth2/access_token
6. Provide the Client ID and secret. (There will be two tests, one for the Main and one for Secondary)
7. At the bottom of the Configure Token section, click "Get New Access Token".
8. It should successfully authenticate and will show you the token details.
9. Click the "Use Token" at the upper right of the Token Details pop-up page. This will automatically use the access token.
10. At the upper right of the page, click Send.
Expected result: Using the Client ID and Secret for both Main and Secondary populates the workspaces and repositories.
Actual result: Using the Main Client ID and Secret only populates the workspaces and repositories.