Hello Tansarikaya,
To confirm that we are on the same page I would like to confirm whether you want to add an attachment to the test case. If this is the case then you can add attachment to the testcase in both tescase creation screen and test execution .
Could you please confirm which version of JIRA and Zephyr for JIRA you are using?
If you have different concern please reach out to us with some screenshots.
Regards,
Zephyr Support.
Zephyr for JIRA - 2.5.2.25201808
JIRA Turkish (Turkey) Language Pack - 6.0.2
Yes, true, I created a test suit using Zephyr and attached lots of pictures to the test cases but we don't want this exactly, we want to add the screenshots to the test cases like a document.
Kind Regards
İpek
Please follow the below steps to attach screenshot to the testcase.
1.Take the required screenshot by using <PrtScr> button.
2.Navigate to testcase view screen(by clicking on test case).
3.Click on <More Actions> tab, You will get <Attach Screenshot> option.
4.Navigate to Attach Screenshot pop up and paste you screenshot.
Kind Regards,
Hello,
I am in search of Test Management Company and am greatly impressed with Zephyr ; But my test steps needs some attachments like Jpg or any image formats.
I dont have any idea; whether its possibe to attach or not . But, Kindly help me out
Kamy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.