Hi, is it possible to create a runner in any programmatic or automated way? I know we need to go to the web interface and go to the settings and create a runner, copy that docker command and start that command in a host. I was wondering if there's a way to do that automatically, maybe via an API call or something. The idea is that I wouldn't need to have dozens of runners up and running 24/7 and to be able to spin up runners at specific times or even as a step of some pipeline for example.
But since bitbucket pipelines requires that specific ID for each runner that is generated only during the creation of the runner, I was wondering if there would be a way to do that via command line somehow, so I can automate the creation of the host and starting the docker container there automatically.