Hi there,
I'm on JIRA v7.17 server instance.
Is it possible to make a field readonly for users/groups once it is in a certain status? I don't want users to be able to make changes to the description field once the requirements have been signed off (i.e. verified state). Only the Project Admins should be able to do this.
I tried this :
http://www.j-tricks.com/tutorials/permissions-based-on-workflow-status
But it doesn't seem to work.
Thanks,
Shanu
What property did you add on the workflow step?
Hi Jobin,
I added :
jira.permission.edit.group.1=mca-admin
Where mca-admin is the group that can edit the description field.
Is that group already a part of the Edit permission? Or is the edit permission given to a bigger group like jira-developers?
The edit permission is part of bigger group jira-users.
You need to add the other group also as part of the Edit permission. You can restrict it only if the group already has permission by itself.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.