Hello!
I'm having an issue where completed stories from the previous sprints of the same project are displaying in the backlog.
They don't have any story points associated and all of their associated tasks are complete.
What steps am I missing when starting/ending sprints?
ex:
Sprint 1:
Story 001 - As a developer, I can collect dog photos
- Task 001 - Research best places for dog photos
- Task 002 - Subscribe to digital content sites for dog photos
- Task 003 - Sort through photos and generate a top 10 list
Estimated time, 2 weeks
(8 weeks later)
Sprint 1 is long over. Story 001 and it's tasks are complete.
Now, currently on Sprint 4, I see Story 001 displaying in the Backlog.
It no longer has story points associated with it, and the history doesn't show that it was ever in Sprint 1.
Story 001 shows as "Open", but it hasn't been touched in 2 months. All of it's tasks are complete and there's no time remaining.
After Sprint 1 ended, I closed the sprint and started Sprint 2.
What steps am I missing here?
Thanks!
- Rick