Is there a way to change the Greenhopper Help link to use a locally stored document?
Go download this:
http://downloads.atlassian.com/software/greenhopper/downloads/documentation/GH-6-0-20120813-XML.zip
and then use it in the documentation here:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Local+JIRA+documentation
Won't that overwrite the location of the current JIRA documentation? The instructions on how to setup the additional space for other documentation isn't explained very well. Is it trying to state that I have to create a macro? Or do I need to modify the existing file for a macro insertion? It's not very clear which is why I posted my question here.
I'm not really sure why Atlassian keeps sending me reminders about this open question because I already added a comment for it, but the reply didn't really answer my question so I don't plan on accepting an answer just yet
The macro comes along as part of the documentation, but won't work without the affiliate documentation to draw upon. This means you would need to set up multiple spaces for our products in your documentation Confluence to hold all of the documentation you may want.
This still doeesn't answer my question as to what do I need to modify in order to get the Greenhopper documentation linked without losing my JIRA linked documentation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.