Hi Everyone,
My name is Gabby, I am a researcher here at Atlassian. I am currently working with the brand team to understand what associations our customers (you) have with Jira.
Today I am reaching out because I need your help with an activity that will get your creative juices flowing. We want to know:
Imagine Jira came to life and was a person, what kind of person would they be?
For the first 50 responses (over 50 words) we will donate $5 to charity. You can specify which of the charities listed below you would like to donate to or we will select randomly. Atlassian will be matching the donations as part of our foundation so each response will be worth $10 overall.
a. Support Flood Relief in Australia
b. Help People Fleeing Ukraine Seek Shelter and Safety
c. Help refugees facing a humanitarian crisis in Yemen
Really looking forward to reading your comments and appreciate your time!
Thanks, Gabby
UPDATE:
Thanks to everyone who submitted comments - we have made the charity donations! If you want to add a response please do but know that we won't be making any further donations at this time.