I just installed WBS Gnatt Chart. Now when users try to create a new task in any project, the task is requiring a start date for the G-Chart. Where to go and what setting do I need to change to make this stop requiring a date?
Hello,
Can you upload a screenshot of the behavior? Do you mean you cannot create a task because a start date is required?
Can you change the field from required to option in the field configuration?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/specify-field-behavior/#Make-a-field-required-or-optional
Best,Hal
We have projects already created in JIRA. They were working fine until I installed WB Gnatt Chart, which seemed to integrate into every project and is now requiring a Gnatt Chart start date. No everyone wants to use the Gnatt Chart and can't get around the date problem.
Can you remove the field (Start date(WBSGantt)) from the screen?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.