Hi all,
I had a personal Atlassian site. A week ago, I created a new site for my start-up. Somehow, my personal email became the site admin for my company site. So, with the help of Atlassian's support, I went to my,atlassian.com and changed the site admin for the company site and removed the personal email from the user's list.
Now, if I login to admin.atlassian.net with my company email, I don't see my personal email, but I can't add anything as if I wasn't the admin. If I login in using my personal email, I see both personal and company site and I see my personal email as the site admin for the company.
It seems like somewhere the accounts got out of sync and I have been trying to fix that for days. Is there a way to fix it? If not, is there a way to delete my company site and recreate all over again?
Thanks,
--Suman