I have a new Service Desk Team user and I cannot assign them to an issue. They were invited through the left bar and can see tickets etc.
But they are not selectable when in a ticket
@William Fra
Here are ways you could check the working
Type the full username to see the user in the dropdown list
Make sure they are assigned for Jira Service Management application access (you would need to add the user to jira-service-management default group)
Thanks,Pramodh
@William Fra -
Welcome to the community. You also need to ensure that the new user is granted with an agent license. He or she should be a part of the group as mentioned by @Pramodh M
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
The user is already in the service management group. Is there something else I am missing?
I believe she has a license as she shows up on the billing site when I click the users.
Have you try to key in "Janet" to see if she is listed in the dropdown list for Assignee field?
Best, Joseph
That was the trick, I didn't realize that the list only showed recent assignees. New to the product so figuring out these little nuances still. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.