I don't know my SEN - and Atlassian won't help me as a result. I am loosing business and about ready to dump this tool.
Ask your question here...
You should have access to an Atlassian account that pays the bills. You can raise support issues without a SEN and if you're struggling, try simply emailing "sales at Atlassian dot com" to see if you can recover that (they will politely refer you to support for most queries, but in this case, as you've angered your ex-admin and have no fallback plan, I suspect they will try to help)
This is a terrible scenario that every user shall prepare
Guys. I am in a startup. One of the founders flaked. I have been brought in to help fix things. The founder that flaked is the system admin, and also has all the Atlassian bills. I could wait a while until we don't pay the bills, and sort it out then.
The founder didn't work for me. He worked for another. I had asked for some contingencies in place before he flaked, but founder didn't want to give up control.
Yes, every user should prepare. However, when preparation was attempted and failed, a paying customer should be able to get support.
It's real simple, I either get support, or stop using the tool. If I stop using the tool, I won't go back.
You main issue is regaining access to the instance, like Nic says you should be able to regain access via support by simply giving them your bitbucket cloud address. The product itself isn't open brain surgery to learn. Alternatively check out the code and commit it to github if it turns out your admin registered the instance and there is bad blood between you guys.
And this comment was terribly helpful
You can't blame Atlassian for this mess, and you shouldn't drop perfectly good tools because of mistakes made within your organisation. You need to get in touch with them and sort it out. You're in a situation that's outside the normal support cycle, so try the email I suggested.
Howdys, got a few questions before install things into the services of my computer, anyone online to answer some?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.