I did a big mistake, I deleted queues from our service project, is there any way to restore deleted queues ?
arf
Queues are just filtered views, so you should easily be able to recreate them.
If we know the parameters of the filter, then yes, re-creating it takes only a minute.
Hi @pier B
I cannot restore it Only way as I see is to restore it from backup (if you have it).
Regards,
Seba
Thanks for the answer, is there any versioning / auto backup process when using JIRA cloud ?
Yep I saw that, still nobody at my workplace can remember what they were, but still no data vanished, that's all I was worrying about so I'm cool now
Thanks for taking the time to answer
Yep, I'll check that, thanks a lot !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.