I came across a Lean Analytics module in Jira Align a few weeks ago. Now I'm trying to get back to it and can no longer find the module in the cloud version of align with my client. Please advise.
@Marshall Guillory can you confirm if it was in the Reports section? Reports > Lean Management
Regards,
Derek
@Marshall Guillory , if you have Kanban Boards enabled in the left nav, navigate to a respective board and select Lean Analytics. That's where you'll find those reports.
IIRC, it was an option on a sub-menu, unlike the regular panel based report display. It popped open a modal window with a list of report options on the left side...
and I recall it being titled, "Lean Analytics" ... I could be wrong. This is what I wrote in my report that day... haven't been able to find it since then.
I'm not familiar with every report that we have, but I personally have not see one where it opens in a modal with a list of options to select from. I see "Flow Time" listed in your screenshot. It wasn't the Process Flow Cycle Time report, was it?
Also, a lot of the reports that are in the section where Derek referenced will also get nested in the various menus in the lefthand navigation. That is the Reports landing page.
YES!!! That is it! Derek wins the internet today. TGIF. Thank you! I spent so much time in Align the past month it all gets blurry...
FYI, it doesn't show up in Help searches... that would have been useful. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.