I am based in the UK so use the date format dd/mm/yyyy.
Jira is configured in the general setting with this format.
However, if i add a date field to a Form, it reverts to the mm/dd/yyyy format.
How do i change this date format for the Forms?
Thanks
Hello @Paul Reynolds ,Not sure about this, but give a try here too.Can you please check your profile settings too. There is one more time zone settings in your Jira profile.
Server side and client side also there, May be you can try checking by changing individually.
If it works please post her.
I think this is the same as what I have shown in my screenshot. Unless I am missing something?
@Paul Reynoldsdid you manage to solve this one? We are having the same problem.We tried changing the language preferences, look&feel, advanced jira settings. With issue create and view date format is OK, but it seems we are not able to change it for Forms....Thanks,
No, the same issue persists.I have just accepted that the date is going to be in the wrong format for now. Forms are still new for JSM, so I am hopefully it will be resolved at some point.
Hi Paul,
Same issue here...
Seems to be a bug.
Kind regards,
Dirk
Hey @Paul Reynolds ,
just faced the same issue and I found this documentation.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-change-forms-proforma-due-date-formats-1141496059.html
I changed my Date Format to UK and this looks good for me:
Hope this helps.
BRDaniel
This is also happening for me, any way we can raise this as a bug?
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSDCLOUD-13495 - Bug has been raised. Please add yourself as a watcher
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.