I need to add a subtask for manager submission of additional details needed by the help desk for new hires
Hi @Kiranmayi Yalamanchi ,
Can you share more details about the workflow? Are the 'new hire submissions' JSM tickets, and you want to automate the creation of a subtask that corresponds to the form for manager submission? I found this article that may help automate your workflow: https://www.atlassian.com/agile/tutorials/how-to-auto-create-subtasks-with-jira-software-automation
Hi @Carlos Garcia NavarroThanks so much for the response.Yes, they are JSM tickets.Our Help Desk needs some details from Managers after a new hire finish entering their details on the portal.Like the list of apps they would be working on, Mac or windows, etc.So, we created a form with these additional fields.The fields that come from the new hire project would be Start Date, Employee Name, and Manager Name.Tried doing it thru Automation rule triggering a subtask after the Employee Onboarding Request Type is started.Hope it makes sense.I will go thru the link you provided and see if it helps.Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.