Hello,
my first question on the community board, so hopefully I'll be doing it right,
I started using Jira Service Management a while ago in a small team and deployed to "Customer portal" to allow staff to report issues and bugs to me, as I am the System Administrator. For the board, I have added my colleagues as "customers" to the portal via Project Settings > Channels and People > Customers.
We subsequently also deployed a Jira Software Project Board for planning a relaunch of a website, to which I have added a couple of external people, but also someone from our own staff.
The whole situation is a pretty mess insofar as Going to Atlassian > Administration > People I see 14 People, including myself as Org Admin, and 6 of my colleagues.
In jira Software > Project > Project Settings > Access, however, I see a grand total of 5 People, only one of the colleagues I see in Atlassian > Administration > People.
My main concern, however, is the Service Management. I have one colleague (others might be affected but they don't use the board that much and thus might not have reported it) in the customers settings, with the same E-Mail address used for the Software Board. They previously were able to create tickets, but since adding him to the second project (the Jira Software Board) get "You do not have access to Serviceprojects", no matter what. They still show up under the customers, but even when adding them to the project via Administration > Directory, no joy.
I'm pretty sure my set-up is just messed up somehow, but I can't figure it out, for the life of me and any help would be appreciated,