We did only rename the title, not the ticket short form. Can somebody help me out??
Hi @lisa ,
renaming a project doesn't delete anything form your instance.
Please, check that filter is usign the correct Project Name. Please provide us information about your hosting type (cloud, datacenter or server). For example you can tell us if your jira domain is something like *.atlassian.net/jira or not.
Fabio
yeah so it is .atlassian.net/jira. it is cloud, I selected I do not know as otherwise the question for doesn't allow me to submit the question (its a bug)
Anyhow... thanks for getting back to my so quickly.
Okay so how can I make sure/check the filter is using the correct project name?
Please, could you check if in tab issues all issues appear?If so, as I think, you need to update Filter Board to reflect your changes in project name. Here a complete guide https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/configure-filters/
It should be the trick.
Ciao,
THANK GOD IT WORKED!!!! i was so worried! thank you very much for your quick support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.