Hello
I've encounted an unexpected error: nFeed administration page is blank, see the screenshot
I can't find the solution yet, so looking for help
thanks in advance for any advice!
Hi @Катя Годнева ,
please try to upgrade nFeed/Element Connects to the latest version compatible with you JIRA version. It should be 6.9.8 (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/download/apps/23337/version/6009000800)
Afetr doing that please verify that Administration screen is correctly displayed. Otherwise you can try to disable and enable again that plugin.
If my suggestions don't fix your issue please attach the log file so we can support you on that.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
Hello @Катя ГодневаI'm part of the Elements support team.Can you please tell me which browser you are currently using? If you are using IE11, you are probably facing this bug: CO-3632 - Elements Connect administration not displayed in IE11 Upgrading our app to version 6.9.8 might be a good idea but it won't solve your problem if you are facing the bug I mentioned above.
By the way, please be aware that upgrading Elements Connect from version 5 to version 6 may involve some side effects. The most important is the way data is stored in Jira that switches from XML to JSON format, as mentioned here: Elements Connect - Storage format
To upgrade to version 6, please also read the following documentation: Elements Connect - Upgrade/Downgrade Guide
In order to investigate your problem further, I invite you to raise a ticket on our Support platform.
Kind regards,Simon.
Thanks for tips!
but currently we don't have an option to upgrade (our subscription is over) that's why I am looking for community support
Hello!
Thanks for swift reply
We've tried different browsers, of course, it occurs everywhere
And currently we don't have an option to upgrade (our subscription is over) that's why I am looking for community support
Sorry for that. You need support from Element Connect team - @Simon Laffont
Alright.
Can you please disable and re-enable our app in the Manage Apps page and check if it makes a difference?
If it doesn't, I'll need to analyze your Jira logs to understand what's going on. Can you please raise a request on our Support platform?
Any solution to this?
I'm facing the same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.