I have a GatsbyJS repo on bitbucket and I have a hard time building a pipeline. I think using SSH is a good way to go. But I still don't know how to make the connection. Here is my attempt.
- pipe: atlassian/ssh-run:0.4.0 variables: SSH_USER: 'root' SERVER: $WEB_HOST COMMAND: su - $WEB_USER && cd web-react && git commit -am "changes" && git pull origin master && npm i && npm run half-prod PORT: $PORT SSH_KEY: $DO_SSH ENV_VARS: $PASSWORD DEBUG: true
Hi @Shalaw Fatah
Thank you for contacting Atlassian Support, my name is Norbert and I'm a Bitbucket Cloud Support Engineer, it's nice to meet with you!
Can you let me know what's the error message you receive when you try to connect to the remote server? That would help me troubleshooting the problem you face.
Also as a suggestion, I would like to recommend you to use the Bitbucket Cloud's internal SSH key solution: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/variables-and-secrets/
Once you generated the SSH key in Bitbucket Cloud, please add the configured public key under your server's /root/.ssh/authorized_keys file.
Please let us know how it goes, we're here to help.
Best Regards,NorbertAtlassian Bitbucket Cloud Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.