Is it possible to have different custom fields on the same board?
As an example, say there are 2 types of card on a board, Job 1 which requires 1 review or Job 2 which requires 2 reviews.
Is it possible to set a custom field for card type Job 1 that shows one review date and a tick box for that review, and then for card type Job 2, 2 review dates and 2 tick boxes ?
I've tried to set up a custom field for Job 2, with 2 review dates, but it's applied it to all cards on the board, including Job 1 cards. I also had a look at trying to create a rule where if a card has the label Job 1 to include certain custom fields, but I couldn't figure how to do it.
I'm not an expert though so if someone who is could help me that would be wonderful!