Hi, I am using docker image ubuntu:20.04, and creating custom docker image. My bitbucket-pipelines.yml looks like below:
"image: ubuntu:20.04
pipelines:
branches:
'{next,main,staging-*}':
- parallel:
- step:
name: 'Build tplink_ex447'
size: 2x
script:
- apt update
- apt install -y git-core make curl unzip python3 python3-yaml
- curl "https://awscli.amazonaws.com/awscli-exe-linux-x86_64.zip" -o "awscliv2.zip"
- unzip awscliv2.zip
- ./aws/install
- git config --global user.email "you@example.com"
- git config --global user.name "Your Name"
- make -j TARGET=tplink_ex447
services:
- docker
definitions:
services:
docker:
memory: 7128"
I can see pip3.9 package binary file at /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/hostpkg/bin/ directory, but still seeing pip3.9 not found error in bitbucket pipeline logs:
the logs are looks like below:
"cp -fpR /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/../../feeds/netexp/schema/PyYAML.txt /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/feeds/packages/lang/python/host-pip-requirements
SHELL= flock /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/tmp/.pip.flock -c ' ARCH="x86_64" CC="gcc" CCSHARED="gcc -DPIC -fPIC" CXX="g++" LD="gcc" LDSHARED="gcc -shared" CFLAGS="-O2 -I/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/host/include -I/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/hostpkg/include -I/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/target-arm_cortex-a7_musl_eabi/host/include" CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/host/include -I/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/hostpkg/include -I/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/target-arm_cortex-a7_musl_eabi/host/include -I/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/hostpkg/include/python3.9" LDFLAGS="-L/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/host/lib -L/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/hostpkg/lib -L/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/target-arm_cortex-a7_musl_eabi/host/lib -lpython3.9 -Wl,-rpath,/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/hostpkg/lib" PYTHONPATH="/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/hostpkg/lib/python3.9:/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/hostpkg/lib/python3.9/site-packages" PYTHONDONTWRITEBYTECODE=0 PYTHONOPTIMIZE="" /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/hostpkg/bin/pip3.9 --cache-dir "/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/dl/pip-cache" --disable-pip-version-check install --no-binary :all: --require-hashes --requirement /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/feeds/packages/lang/python/host-pip-requirements/PyYAML.txt '
HDRINST usr/include/rdma/hns-abi.h
/bin/sh: 1: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/staging_dir/hostpkg/bin/pip3.9: not found
make[3]: *** [Makefile:73: /opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/openwrt/build_dir/target-arm_cortex-a7_musl_eabi/ucentral-schema-2021-02-15-6d321d65/.built] Error 127
make[3]: Leaving directory '/opt/atlassian/pipelines/agent/build/tip/feeds/ucentral/ucentral-schema'
time: package/feeds/ucentral/ucentral-schema/compile#1.10#0.20#2.56
ERROR: package/feeds/ucentral/ucentral-schema failed to build.
make[2]: *** [package/Makefile:116: package/feeds/ucentral/ucentral-schema/compile] Error 1"
I can run build in my local linux environment successfully, but not seeing same on bitbucket pipeline