I dont think JIRA and Bitbucket are aware of each other
Bitbucket and SourceTree do not appear in my app list.
Can I get this integration?
. image2015-8-18 15:1:29.png
Hi Tim,
If you are using a hosted version of JIRA, check on the page below how to link applications:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA064/Linking+to+Another+Application
If you are running Cloud version please see this other page with the steps to integrate Cloud application and create Custom Links:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/Cloud/Integrate+your+Atlassian+Cloud+apps
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Hi Thiago,
Thank you for the quick response.
I had managed to get this far, but I had missed the " after a few minutes (up to 10)." part.
Now I am able to jump quickly to from JIRA to Bitbucket via the app navigator, but from bitbucket I cannot return to JIRA the same way. There is no configure option on the app navigator in bitbucket.
Also, i dont think there is any issue or version integration happening at this point.
It seems to work only as a quick link, to bitbucket.
I am using free 5 member version of bitbucket. is this limiting my capabilities?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.