Hello,
With more people working from home, I'm looking into ways to have more secure practices when it comes to handling source code. I was wondering if there's a way to only allow bitbucket access from company authorized devices?
Hi @Fadi Gebran,
I just wanted to add that we have a feature request to restrict access using MAC addresses:
If that's something you'd be interested in, I would encourage you to add your vote in the feature request (by selecting the Vote for this issue link), as the number of votes helps the development team and product managers better understand the demand for new features.
You are welcome to leave feedback, and you can also add yourself as a watcher (by selecting the Start watching this issue link) if you'd like to get notified on updates.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hello @Fadi Gebran ,I have not seen where you can limit to a specific device or company approved devices. If you use SAML via Atlassian Access, I wonder if there is a way to limit log ins based on IP addressing if you are using a VPN.
Thanks, that feature will definitely solve the prob.
You are very welcome, please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.