I'm having some problems getting JIRA's filtering working the way I want, and their JQL documetation isn't helping.
Here's what I'm trying to do:
- See issues across multiple project (Achieved)
- See specific issue types (Achieved)
- See specific issue statuses (Achieved)
- For one specific issue status, I only want to see issues that have been updated in the past 5 days (Need Help Here)
The idea behind (4) is to keep the filter relatively clean, so it's logical to ignore any "Closed" issue that hasn't been updated in at least 5 days.
Here's my JQL statement
project in (AI, HD, CON) AND issuetype in (Bug, Story) AND status = Closed AND updated <= -5d OR status in ("In Staging", "Rejected") AND issuetype in (Bug, Story) ORDER BY Rank ASC
However, the "updated <= -5d" seems to be ignored, and returns pretty much any story that's closed, regardless of when it was last updated.
Is this just not achievable in JIRA?