I am not able to see commits of some branches.
Hi @Bhaskar Ramagiri ,
G'Day!
When opening the commit tab, you can select the branch from the drop-down menu and select the branch. This will show the list of commits in the branches.
However, if you are unable to see that can you check and verify if the branch and commits exit by cloning the repositories and running the following commands:
git branch -v #to list the branch# If branch exists proceed nextgit log <branchname>..
If both branch and commits exist then please share with me the affected repositories' name so I can investigate the issue further.
Cheers,Syahrul
Hi Syahrul,
Good Day!
I did as suggested by you.Both branch and commits exist.Please find below affected repositorie. Please help me to get individual branch commits.
/payswiffone
Hi @Bhaskar Ramagiri
Noted, I did run a git GC on the repositories to clean it up, can you check again and confirm with me if the commits still missing?
Thank you.Now I am able to see commits.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.