I converted a Service Desk project to be a Software project type and added the Epic issue type. I came to realize that in order for an Epic to be complete, the "Epic Status" needed to transition to the "Done" state. I added the "Epic Status" field to my screens so that I could change the state, but no states existed in the drop down. When I view the "Epic Status" field, I see that 2 configuration schemes exist for it. The original (I'm guessing) scheme has no applicable contexts associated with it and the other, which is associated with the Epic issue type, has no options configured.
My questions are:
1. How would this occur?
2. Is there any way to correct this situation?
NOTE: The other Epic fields (Epic Color, Epic Name, etc.) do not have this issue. They all show a single scheme associated properly. They also seem to work as intended.
