Hi there,
I have been reading posts and articles and can see that we can add a workflow status of escalated to a ticket workflow.
Basically we have a global triage team who will assign a ticket to a Support team in Sydney or Vancouver.
BUT if the support team need to escalate the ticket I am not sure what has to happen then about team ownership.
If we have an escalated workflow step, is it a matter of having an automation process that will look for a status change to escalated and then it will remove the assigned group from and then assign it to the systems team?
There is also a conversation about having a Sydney and Vancouver systems team. So I would imagine we can have a location of incident and when something is escalated it can look at the location and assign the systems team at that location?
We are trying to see what is potentially going to be the best workflow for escalations as it's a tad unclear currently.