Hi every one,
I have a JSM project called IT Support. In this project there is several agents and several components.
At the moment, i have 2 types of agents :
- agent who can see everything --> they belong to group "agent"
- agent who can see only assigned issue --> they belong to group "restricted agent"
I manage the last type with Issue Security Levels :
- security level A : issue can be view by anyone
- security level B : issue can be view only by agent in a specific groups
and automation :
- if the issue is created or updated and the assignee is in the group "restricted agent", the Issue security is set to A
- then the restricted agent can see the issue
- or the issue security is set to B
- the only "agent" can see the issue
It might be non optimal but it's working.
My problem is : i have a third type of agent ! This guy need to see only issue linked to a specific component.
I don't know how i should manage this... Should I add a security level and another automation rule ?
Thank you for your help