Hi,
I can only move tasks on the timeline of the Gantt. I would like to move a group which will move all tasks under it on the timeline.
Hello @Tova Miller ,
David from ALM Works here. Welcome to the community!
At the moment, the Parent Groups in Structure.Gantt are designed to inherit the earliest start date and latest finish date of its children. The only way to adjust a Group's start or finish date is to adjust the dates on the children.
We do have a task in our backlog to introduce "constraints" where you could adjust the start and end dates of a group and force the child issues to adhere to them. I have added your interest in this functionality to the task and will follow-up when there is an update to share.
Best,David
Hello @David Niro ,
I'm also interested in this feature. I haven't found it in last release notes. May you could say when it will be released.
Best,
Susanne
Is anyone able to let us know where on the roadmap this is?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.