Hello,
Today I'm having an issue to access to bitbucket.org from my modem/router
I can access it correctly through my smartphone in 4G network, but from the modem/router the access is blocked: I receive a "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT"
I tried to disable the Firewall (which in any case did not contain any specific rule towards bitbucket.org), but the result was the same.
When I ping bitbucket.org here's the result I get:
Pinging bitbucket.org [104.192.141.1] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Ping statistics for 104.192.141.1:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss)
I also updated the DNS servers to use Google ones:
- For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4.
This is why I was thinking that maybe my IP was blacklisted.
What else can I try?
It's very very important for me to reach bitbucket as I have all my repositories there
Thank you very much