I wan to download payment invoices from earlier months but not able to see any page that exist for it. Need urgent help
Hello @Prabhat ,
Welcome to the Community!
From your site's Administration, go to Billing > Billing history. From there, select Download to open an individual bill. You can also view your billing history from my.atlassian.com.
For detailed understanding you can read the below article:Manage your bill for Standard and Premium plans
Thanks & Regards,
Zulfiqar Bin Zafar
Seriously.. that is not there... Why cannot you guys make it easy to find the invoices???Every other screen has a left hand nav.. billing is just a list of subscriptions.
Have a menu item called "Invoices" PLEASE
really the worst billing interface in the industry from probably the best product
I agree with Richard. I'm scratching my head trying to understand this. I also only see a list of subscriptions on the Billing page, no history link.
I submitted a ticket to Jira about this very issue. Their answer was that you have to be a billing admin to view prior bills.
Once you're on the billing tab, go to "Manage" for one of the services and it should take you to a page where you can select to view the billing history
Is there any special checkbox I have to tick? I'm the site admin and there doesn't seem to be a separate billing admin group or role.
Hi all, was this resolved? Because I am able to go to the billing tab, but the only one with history is atlassian access. No other product has any history.
For every one. I contact the support, and as i thought, we must have the role/group Billing admin. to access Billing ConsoleIf you do not have or none of your user has, you must contact the support to add at least one user.
The page as history and every thing for at least the product Jira (Bitbucket seems to be somewhere else for me)
Yes, it is very poor. I had to go to each of the products (15) and then go to the billing history and then add each month to build an annual statement.
For a business on 'Premium' Confluence and JIRA why am I doing this manually?
I could not even download the list of invoices to CSV so that I could sum them in Excel.
Transcription from Support
Conversation with Customer Advocate team
Started on November 29, 2024 at 09:49 AM Hong Kong time HKT (GMT+0800)
09:49 AM | Atlassian: Hello and welcome to Customer Advocate Chat Support! Our team is here to assist you with any payment or account management inquiries you may have.
09:49 AM | Customer: Connect with a Customer Advocate
09:49 AM | Atlassian: Cool! While we connect you, would you mind sharing any questions you may have, please?
09:49 AM | Customer: I need an annual statement
09:49 AM | Atlassian: Got it! Would you please provide your email address as well?
09:50 AM | Customer: address@hideemail.com
09:50 AM | Atlassian: Lastly, how about your Cloud URL (XXXX.atlassian.net) or Support Entitlement Number?
09:50 AM | Customer: <hidden sub domain>
09:50 AM | Atlassian: Thank you! A Customer Advocate will assist you shortly.
09:51 AM | Person from Customer Advocate team: Hi Customer, I'm Person from the Billing and Licensing team and I'm here to assist you.
09:51 AM | Customer: great because the UI is useless
09:54 AM | Customer: I need an annual statement but your billing UI does not provide one
09:54 AM | Person from Customer Advocate team: I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced. I am here to assist you with your concerns and will do my utmost to help.
09:54 AM | Person from Customer Advocate team: To clarify, do you need an annual quote?
09:54 AM | Customer: no
09:55 AM | Customer: quote is future, statement is past
09:56 AM | Customer: The billing reporting in Atlassian is poor and that is a compliment
09:56 AM | Customer: so I am hoping that you have access to provide me a statement of last 12 months
09:56 AM | Customer: all products
09:56 AM | Customer: collated
09:56 AM | Customer: but itemised
09:57 AM | Customer: My little bottled gas supplier seems to have no problem doing it.
09:59 AM | Person from Customer Advocate team: If you are referring to the invoices for the last 12 months, you can download them from your my.atlassian.com account.
09:59 AM | Person from Customer Advocate team: Monthly invoices are what's available.
10:02 AM | Person from Customer Advocate team: Unfortunately, we do not have a comprehensive statement that consolidates all charges for the past 12 months in a single document. However, monthly invoices can be downloaded for your reference.
10:02 AM | Customer: I just told you that.Are you in fact telling me that you cannot provide a collated statement of payments for the last 12 months?Instead I have to go to 15 products x 12 months and do a total of 180 downloads and then take each amount and transcribe into a spreadsheet?Is this what I get for paying Atlassian $USD30,000 per month?
10:05 AM | Customer: Person I know that you are not personally responsible but please pass on my EXTREME displeasure at such a poor effort on the part of Atlassian in providing basic financial reporting to their thousands of customers around the world. The Community is absolutely FURIOUS by the way.
10:07 AM | Atlassian: Thank you for your patience!I am still working on your request. Please allow me a little more time, and I will get back to you.
10:10 AM | Person from Customer Advocate team: I'm saddened that I am unable to provide the specific document you requested at this time. However, I will pass along your feedback to the proper channel. In the meantime, the monthly invoices in my.atlassian.com account are downloadable. Each invoice shows the details of your active products and user counts per month.
10:12 AM | Customer: That's great but sorry to say woefully inadequate and extremely short sighted on the part of Atlassian. I guess resources are need to count the money instead...
---
Exported from Customer Advocate team on November 29, 2024 at 10:12 AM Hong Kong time HKT (GMT+0800)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.