I was handed the admin right but having a hard time to find out how I add ned users to Bitbucket?
Hi, @Contour R&D administration, welcome to the community!
In order to invite a user to your workspace, you can either add them to a group or add them to a specific repository.
If you invited the user to a specific group:
Open the workspace > go to Settings > User groups;
Access the group you want to invite them to;
Add their email to send an invitation to them.
If you want to invite the user to a specific repository:
Access the repository > Repository Settings > User and group access
I hope this helps! For future reference, you can keep this article handy - Grant access to a workspace.
Feel free to share any additional questions or concerns regarding this subject.
Kind regards, Caroline
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.