Hello People,
Whenever I clone a issue, following field must be empty in the cloned issue irrespective of the data in original ticket that is being cloned.
Hi @Sahish ,
this could be achieved with Jira automation. As cloned issues automatically get linked (Clones/cloned by) on the creation a rule can be created that reacts on this type of issue linking and modify (clearing several fields) the recently created (clone) issue.
BestStefan
Hi, @Sahish .
Yeah.
To not copy fields, you would have to add then to the rule and leave them as set value so that they would be cleared:
If my answer helped you, please, mark it as correct answer.
Hi @Édpo César
Thanks for your response, So this is done using plugin Automation.
Apart from this, Is there any way to achieve this using scriptrunner ?
Thanks is advance,
Hi @Stefan Salzl
Unfortunately I can´t tell you as I am not proficient with Scriptrunner :-/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.