I'm not receiving the confirmation Email to Zeeshan Fareed on my Bitbucket account. Email is hosted on Gmail too, so not blocked from the server. Not received anything from bitbucket.
I was received the emails when i previously added, but after removing my this account, it unable to invite again on bitbucket, i think my email is in the grey/blacklist, and need to be removed from there, then i hope, i will be able to get emails like of invitation emails.Thank you.
Hi, @Ze Fa, welcome to the community!
I checked our logs and confirmed that your email had a block on the server that prevented emails from being sent to you. So I removed your email from this suppression list.
Could you please confirm if you receive the emails now?
Kind regards,Caroline
Hi Caroline R,Thank you for your quick response,I will just let you confirm shortly.Thank you
Hi @Caroline R ,Thank you for your efforts.I got the invitation email now.Thank You
Hi, @Ze Fa, thanks for the confirmation! I'm glad to know everything is working fine now.
Kind regards, Caroline
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.