Hi,
This is the current situation.
- Insight configured with some objects type and actual objects (i.e. Laptops and Docks)
- JSM Cloud configured to pull from Insight with a custom field
- Asset are linked to users (People) - so if i have a laptop, it will have an attribute called "User" that pulls the user from JSM reporters/customers
Behavior:
- When creating an issue, by clicking on the custom field, I see several duplicates (so I see the same user multiple times), because the user has multiple objects assigned to it
Wanted behavior:
- When creating an issue, and i start typing the name of the user, I'd like to see the field user + the attribute name so I can understand what it is (i.e. John Doe - Laptop, or John Doe - Monitor)
Question:
- is it possible? If yes, how?
- bonus question: we need to have a way to show what asset belong to what user. So If i click on the user in Insight, which opens the "people" menu, I'd like to see all object linked to that user. is it possible?
thanks
Nick