Events have not been edited or added in the calendar since last week.
The calendar menu seems to have disappeared too.
Do you know the cause or solution for this situation?
@yckwon
Hi,
Welcome to Atlassian Community !
Are you using Jira cloud or Jira server and which calendar plugin are you using?
Please answer the above question, so that we can understand your issue better.
Thanks.
Hi.
I don't know what is the cloud and jira server. How to check it?
Even looking through the internal menu, I can't figure out which plugin it is. It is a space calendar.
I think the issue with your browser, if you're using any other browser except Google chrome.
If you're using the Google chrome as your browser for Confluence, please try this in "Incognito mode" or Safe mode, Sometimes this error is occurring due to browsers cache and history.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-add-and-edit-calendars/
Thank you for answer.
I have used Chrome browser and I've tried using secret mode, but I get the same problem.
Maybe the issue has something to do with the calendar disappearing from the sidebar?
Originally there was a calendar menu in the sidebar, but from the time the error occurred, the menu was gone.
I want to know if separate permission or subscription is required to use the calendar.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.