Hi, I am trying to set up a filter to show me tickets (incidents, changes & requests) that have been updated (commented on) after we have resolved them.
Has anyone set this filter up before? If so can you tell me how please
Hi @[deleted], welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I don't think this is possible out-of-the-box. Do you have any apps installed like ScriptRunner?
You could combine updated (in general, not specific to comments) with status though.
Via Automation, you could also use the comment as trigger to send a notification f.e.
Could you elaborate your use case a bit? Why would you like to have a filter like that?
You can also update the status after a customer comment to something like 'reopened'.
Hi, thanks Dave! no we don't have any apps like that, that I'm aware of. The reason I would like the filter being set up is because Jira doesn't automatically re-open the tickets, therefore I want to try and catch these and re-open them if needed to better the Service we are providing if that makes sense?
You could create an automation rule that checked updated date vs resolution date. You could add a label or create a custom field to record the issue updated post resolution.
Thanks @Jack Brickey where would I start with that?
That does make sense and Automation for Jira suits that use case.
Thanks to accept my answer if it resolved your question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.