Hi,
i would like to write a rule which will be set customfield to value of "CurrentUser" after IssueCommented Event. (something like this -> customfield_10604=CurrentUser)
How can i make this because this return an error?
Best Regard, Jakub
You can write post function, after issue commented you have to set customfield value to current user, you may look customfield and usermanager classes.
Hi, thanks for your response.
but what about "Work Logged on Issue" event? I would like to create rule in JIRA Automation Plugin when somebody "Work Log on Issue" and then rule will set customfield to value="CurrentUser".
I won`t using postfunction in workflows.
How about using $authcontext.loggedInUser.name ? Won't that work? It should expand all things in standard velocity context, see https://developer.atlassian.com/jiradev/jira-architecture/web-fragments/velocity-contexts
Hi Matej,
thanks for your response.
It doesn`t work.
Is it even possible to set dynamic variable in JIRA Automation Plugin rule?
jira.JPG
You're right, I've checked the code and it doesn't provide the full Velocity context, only very limited subset - issue info (like key, summary etc) and customfield values. Due to that it's currently not possible however with a little bit of coding skills you can extend the EditIssueAction and implement this.
Ok I understand. Thank you for your help.
Hi MateJ,
We think it'd be useful if the ability to set the the currentUser() or the event author to a custom field is supported. Is it something going to be supported in the near future?
Best regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.