Hi
While cloning an issue I just want to clear a Custom field, the field type is checkbox,just want to uncheck on the Cloned issues.
Is there any way I can resolve it?
Thanks,
Praba
@Prabhu Prabhakar
While Cloning there is no way to make change but After cloning the issue you can edit that issue and make the required change
Thanks,Sachin
Hi @Sachin Dhamale
There is no possiblities with the script runners/other plugins as well is it?
Prabakaran.
Through Script runner you can do that
there is post function in script runner through that you can select the field which you want to copy
OR Third Party Plugin you can try this
Deep Clone for Jira
Clone plus for jira.
Accept the answer if it helps
Hi @Prabhu Prabhakar,
I am Marlene from codefortynine.
Your use case is possible with Deep Clone for Jira.
You can clear any checkbox field with the Deep Clone Field Editor, which means that in all clones the checkbox will be cleared.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.